Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comments SNAFU

My apologies to everyone who tried to post comments over the last couple of weeks. I mistakenly set the blog so the administrator was required to approve comments before they were posted. Then I blithely ignored the notices that there were comments which needed to be moderated. As a result four comments were never posted.

I think I've fixed my mistake. Please know that SCOIDBlog is open to anyone who wants to comment. No prior approval needed. Also, if you want to be a contributor and post articles, just let me know and I'll set you up. I'd like to have more contributors and to see SCOIDBlog become a voice for the Idaho criminal defense bar.

Thanks for reading and commenting. And, again, my sincere apologies to those who tried to comment but couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment